When your ice box includes a water and ice dispenser function, and on occasion even simply an installed ice maker, a water supply valve is needed to get a grip on water getting into the applying. The supply valve is normally positioned during the rear that is bottom of fridge behind an access panel. The homeвЂ™s water supply ordinarily travels through copper tubing connected to the valve inlet slot.
The supply valve is a component that is electrically-control inlet and socket water ports plus one or maybe more solenoids.
whenever signaled by a control board, the solenoid or solenoids will available foreignladies.com log in to enable water to enter an inlet hose which directs water via a water that is optional towards the dispenser and/or to an ice maker tray fill tube. As time passes, the solenoids can fail or calcium deposits can build within the valve producing an obstruction, leading to the ice manufacturer not able to create ice and restricted, or no, water taken from the dispenser whenever lever is pushed. Since water supply valves can’t be easily washed or fixed, a valve that is malfunctioning be changed with a brand new one.
How exactly to change a water supply valve that is defective
- Unplug the refrigeratorвЂ™s cord.
- Shut from the water supply to your ice box.
- Pull the fridge out of the wall surface.
- Unthread the screws to get rid of the reduced back access panel. Take note, you may want to detach the copper tubing or incoming water line through the inlet valve slot before you completely eliminate the panel.
- Detach the incoming water line from the water supply valve inlet port for those who havenвЂ™t done this currently.
- Unthread the screws to discharge water supply valve mounting bracket or plate through the ice box framework.
- Disconnect the cable connecter or connecters through the solenoid terminals. (بیشتر…)